With this video I will show you how i set up my complete Kodi installation which i use at home. Normally i do this within a couple of minutes however since some explanation is needed this video takes a bit longer.
Some steps to go through:
– Add a network location to your media files
– Add you movies and tvshows and scna them to library
– Add your music files and scan them to library
– Change some language settings
– Set preferred audio and subtitle language
– Change some behavior settings that i personally like the most
– Add the most used audio and video addons i use
This will give you a basic idea of what the standard Kodi setup needs. Afterwards you can of course tweak it as much as you can by adding different skins and addons.
Just go to
For more videos go to:
For official Kodi news and topics visit:
This video was made using Kodi v16 Jarvis. The actual layout may vary between versions.